SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, ENGINEERING AND MATH
March 2 Success includes materials to help meet STEM requirements. Teaming with Petersons, we have added practice test banks with detailed explanations in the following categories:
- Social Science: A total of 1002 practice questions covering Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Financial Accounting and Personal Finance.
- Nursing: Practice materials for all standards nursing entrance exams – PAX-RN, PSB-Registered Nursing School Aptitude Examination (RN), Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS), and PSB-Health Occupations Aptitude Examination.
- Technology: A total of 1200 practice questions covering Information Systems and Computer Applications, Introduction to Computing, Management Information Systems and Technical Writing.
- Pre-Engineering: A total of 725 practice questions covering Pre-Calculus, Calculus, and Physics.
- Math: Includes 1194 practice questions covering Algebra, College-Level Algebra, Data Analysis and Probability, Geometry, Numbers and Operations, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Statistics and Business Math. The Math unit also includes learning modules with interactive exercises.